Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Digital Office Billboard

I use pictures of my grandchildren as a slideshow for my computer when it is not being used

It’s quite easy to create if you know how to do it

Looking at it this morning gave me a great idea for an inexpensive (read: zero cost) in-office promotion for your independent agents.

It seems most agencies have unused computers sitting on unused desks. Why not put them to work?

If your agents had them available, they could install pictures of products and / or services on the unused computer, set up a slideshow, turn the monitor toward the sitting area and let it run non-stop.

If they want to get a little fancy, the agents can copy the pictures to a memory card or thumb drive and use a digital photo frame that faces the customers while they are being serviced.

I thought about creating the pictures myself but thought I would invite the collective expertise of our industry.

I am assembling pictures of different product lines for agents to download along with instructions on how to set up My Pictures Slideshow.

Feel free to send to me in .jpg any of the promo pictures you would like to be available.

It’s OK to include your company logo but please remember this is all about the agency’s success, not promoting your company.

I suggest you superimpose wording such as “Did You Know We Sell …” or “Ask Us About …” somewhere on the picture.

I welcome your ideas on how we can help our customers be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment